Friday, September 23, 2011

I'VE JUST REALIZED

                                        
 

             I am taking up a course I never had in mind since birth or --- ever in my life! It was just when I came to the school I'll be studying that my father thought of having me taking up the course. Recently, I was thinking I am slowly liking my course, but then it was then things turned odd. very odd and Im very very tired of being like that every now and then. Do you know the feeling of being - ignored? I know everyone, even the Hollywood artists, have experienced something like this, but this is -- urgh! Nah, forget it.

              Well, I am an aspiring writer, I want to write and my strength is i guess in there. It's where I think i excel. But just these past few days, I realized, I can pursue a course I am not really familiar with, and yet, not losing grip to what i really love to do. It has been my dream to become a lawyer. Yes, and last day, I was wearing a lawyer-like attire. And i thought, 'hey, i want to wear  this everyday. And i have read a lot of books whose authors are actually lawyers, but currently full-time writing again. So,somehow, I was enlightened in a sense. Well in my course, I can proceed to law. So I can still do it. Well, If i have enough money for financial stability.

No comments:

Post a Comment